How do you handle your first time on a nude beach? Here is som advice.
- Do not gawk!
- For hygiene reasons, always use towel or similar on public chairs, benches and seats.
- Ask for permission if you want to take photos.
- Remember sun lotion everywhere – being naked makes your body more exposed to sun.
- Men only: If you get a “woody” – yes it can happen – then grab a towel or turn over or jump into the water to cool off.
- Don’t worry about imperfection – imperfection is the norm among naturists. We are all different!
- If you notice some furtive and some strange moving around in the dunes, on rocks or in the bush, then it’s is time to stand up and clap. That is the way they handle voyeurs in Spain, and I think it is a good way to handle voyeurs. 🙂
Copyright photo: Seemoramee / Wikimedia Commons